We value the safety of our customers and staff above all else, which is why we will be doing everything we can to ensure safe photoshoots for everyone. We comply with general guidelines and recommendations and actively monitor the progress of the outbreak.
We react immediately to changes in the guidelines and recommendations issued by the authorities.
- Every photoshoot is planned and carried out in cooperation with the school/daycare centre/community, taking their individual needs into account.
- Photoshoots are held in halls or other sufficiently open locations.
- If possible, different entrances are used to enter and exit the location.
- Only one class/group is allowed at the location at a time.
- Our photographers will only take photographs while healthy and while taking care of their own hand hygiene and maintaining a safe distance from subjects. Our photographers can wear face masks based on request or general recommendations. Our photographers will not touch permission documents with their hands.
- Participants are required to wash their hands before coming to the photoshoot, and the photographer also has hand sanitiser available.