We value the safety of our customers and staff above all else. As a member of Suomen koulukuvausliitto, we are committed to organize safe photoshoots during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We comply with general guidelines and recommendations and actively monitor the progress of the outbreak.
- Photoshoots are held in halls or other sufficiently open locations.
- Only one class/group is allowed at the location at a time.
- Group photos and friend photos can be taken as usual. However, every photoshoot is planned and carried out in cooperation with the school/daycare centre/community, taking their individual and local needs into account.
- Photographers will take care of good hand hygiene and safety distances. There is not any physical contact between the photographer and people they are photographing.
- Photographers avoid traveling high-risk countries defined by Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Photographers wear face masks.
- Photographers avoid visiting any other rooms at the location, such as teachers lounges and staff rooms.
- People with any symptoms of Covid-19 are not allowed to participate photoshoots.
- Participants are required to wash their hands before coming to the photoshoot, and the photographer also has hand sanitiser available.
- If possible, different entrances are used to enter and exit the location.
- Safety distance is held also in queues.
We will capture your special moments also during these exceptional times: no cases of infection were reported in school photography in the previous school year. You may feel safe and participate photoshoots without worrying.